Racket smallest, recommended, for people between 110 > 260 lbs
Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Rapid Adjustment : The size is quickly adjusted by sliding the rear part of the binding forwards or backwards.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS).
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe.
- Classical heel lift.
TSL 206 START
SHOE SIZES: 5w > 11w
USER WEIGHT: 65 > 180 lbs
SIZES: 21.6 x 8”
WEIGHT: 1.85 lbs x 2
CRAMPONS:2 x 6
FRONT TEETH: ok
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain.
- 6 replaceable steel crampons.
- The S6 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction.
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.